Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

DIY: Bio ricotta cheese Ice Cream!

As every year when the summer is coming, I like making ice cream at home with natural ingredients, today I would like to share with you my recipe for ricotta cheese ice cream...is simply exquisite!!
For this ice gream I use very fresh ingredients, ricotta cheese and cream that I take from a near dairy, this is very important to get a perfect ice cream! 


Here is the recipe:
You need
Ricotta cheese  14 ounce (400g)
Cream  8,8 ounce (250g)
Sugar   6,5 ounce (180g) 
Ice cream maker


 In a bowl put ricotta cheese and cream and mix well.


Add sugar and stir very well, no lumps should remain, the mixture should be quite liquid.
Now you can put it in your ice cream maker, will be ready in about half an hour.

It's wonderful with fruits, is delicious with raspberries!
Enjoy your ice cream!!

 

2 comments:

  1. It seems easy to make, and totally delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are huge ricotta fans, this sounds delicious! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D