Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My experience as a Wedding Planner : a real wedding

I
'm very honored and excited to be the wedding planner for the ceremony of a young couple who will marry on June 30, 2012. 
I'd like to share with you my experience, you can follow with me,  here and on my Facebook page:
the creation of all the decorations of this hand crafted wedding movies theme!!

Bride chose purple and white as her colors.

http://www.bellafigura.com
 Purple is a very charming color, there are many shades of purple, we will try to use a lot of them!

Image via
Bride loves white roses and lisianthus, a very romantic choice!

http://blog.theflowerlab.com

Lisianthus http://www.panamseed.com   

Wedding theme is cinema!!
All  favourite movies of this couple will be part of the ceremony, all movies that have important meanings for them, that remind them of special moments in their lives. 


papercakedesigns 
For this couple I will realize all the flower centerpieces for their 18 tables for 10 people with decorations inspired by their favourite movies, the wedding seating chart and of course the cake topper!

The idea is that every table will represent a movie, they gave me the list of their favourite ones.

Are you curious about their favorite movies? :)

I will let you know soon the list in my next post!

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be one grand Wedding! The theme! The colors! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy! I'm so excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D