Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

My experience as a wedding planner: list of bride and groom favourite movies

I
 am looking at the list of movies for the wedding I'm going to organize in June 
(as I talked in my previous post : http://perlillapets.blogspot.it/2012/04/my-experience-as-wedding-planner-real.html).

Wedding theme is cinema, so every table of the wedding dinner will represent a movie, here are bride's favourite ones:

- Gone with the wind by Victor Fleming 
This is her favourite movie, so we will use it for the bride and groom table!

 
- The color purple by Steven Spielberg


 - The pursuit of happiness by Gabriele Muccino


 - Pretty woman by Garry Marshall


- Sex and the city by Michael Patrick King
This is the perfect movie for the table for her friends from university 


- Back to the Future by Robert Zemeckis
This is a very important movie of her childhood, so we will use it for the table of her best friends, I'm thinking of building a model of  Back to the Future DeLorean! (Maybe decorated like the bride and groom car!!)


- Far and Away by Ron Howard


-Titanic by James Cameron

 



Here are groom's favourite movies:



- Kill Bill by Quentin Tarantino


- Modern Times by Charles Chaplin


- 2001 Space Odissey by Stanley Kubrik


- The Gladiator by Ridley Scott


- Pulp Fiction by Quentin Tarantino


- Stand by me by Rob Reiner


- The Untouchables by Brian De Palma


- Blade Runner by Ridley Scott


- The Departed by Martin Scorsese


- The Shawshank Redemption by Frank Darabont



Now I am going to draw some sketches for the decorations inspired by these films, I have lots of ideas!
I'll show you them soon :)

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D