Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Tutorial: an eggs garden for Easter!

A friend of mine asked me an idea to put on the table, in a creative way, hard-boiled eggs for Easter. 
I watched eggs shells and I thought they have the same color of terracotta pots, so I decided to turn them into cute little vases of flowers.


 Here's how!

YOU NEED:
-First of all hard-boiled eggs


- Green and brown cardboard
- Double-sided tape
- Little fabric flowers

1- Cut a strip of green cardboard that will be the stand for egg


2- Make many cuts to give the effect of grass



3- Cut a little circle from brown cardboard, it will be the earth in the pot, fix it with double-sided tape




4- Fix a fabric flower on the "earth"





You can also cut a stem and a leaf from the green cardboard





Happy Easter!!

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D