Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Custom painted toy chest with Winnie Pooh & friends

I
 have painted this toy chest for a little girl crazy for Winnie Pooh! She asked me to re-create Winnie forest in her room, so I painted this chest with all her favourite characters.


 
I lined the inside of the toy chest with floral wallpaper:
It’s ready to receive all her stuffed animals!!


 
On the right side I painted Tigger that brings the rabbit out from a hat:


 
On the left side I painted Winnie Pooh with his friend Tigger:

 
On the lid of the chest  there are all: kangaroo, Piglet, Winnie, Tigger  and Eeyore…


 
Toy chest measures approx.: 15" tall, 36" long and  15" deep.

3 comments:

  1. Omg! Wow wow wow...you are a super talented lady! Great Job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a masterpiece! ...My nephew is crazy for Winnie (and friends) as well, and that would be a dream for him as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D