Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Giraffe cake topper!

I would like to present you this super cute hand made couple of giraffes for a wedding cake topper!


And some pictures of the work in progress...


GIRAFFE GROOM

GIRAFFE BRIDE



Giraffe groom has a blue tie, a blue bow and blue shoes, giraffe bride has a white collar, a white bow both with pink crystals, white shoes, a beautiful vaporous skirt, that can be removed, and a veil embellished with flowers.



 I found this vaporous beautiful fabric and I thought it was perfect for my giraffe bride!







Giraffes are 5,31” tall and 1,57” profile.

You can find my GIRAFFE CAKE TOPPER in my ETSY SHOP PerlillaPets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D